User management is becoming increasingly complex in all companies. The manual effort is high, prone to errors and hardly comprehensible. This can result in both critical authorization combinations and documentation gaps. Mostly, many instances and systems are involved, which make authorization processes complex, confusing and slow. It can take weeks for a user to access all the resources needed.
This becomes particularly clear when a new employee is hired in the company: this often requires a large number of accounts and access to various folders or files in order to work. Permissions on applications, services or drives not only have to be created, but also kept up-to-date. Even with temporary changes in the employee situation, it is necessary to adjust access authorizations, for example, in case of substitution during vacation or illness as well as during parental leave. Even when changing the department, promotion or changed project affiliation of an employee access rights must be configured accordingly.
FLOWSTER IDM offers an individualizable role and rights concept for the central management of all users in your company. This fundamentally simplifies the work around the AD. Based on roles, new, individual user rights can be assigned quickly and easily to individual employees or entire departments via workflow, adapted or withdrawn if necessary. This facilitates manual administration and significantly reduces the susceptibility to errors.
- The IT department’s time-consuming routine work is reduced significantly
- Daily work, such as password reset or the allocation of new telephone numbers, can be conveniently decentralized and save time
- A self-service portal enables the delegation of tasks to the respective department – intervention at the system level is therefore unnecessary
- All information about user data and access rights are captured, mapped in an audit-proof manner and meet your compliance guidelines
- A complete history prevents later falsifications and facilitates the audit
Independent administration and
delegation via Self-Services
Support of approvals and manual process steps
Complete logging of all activities including reporting
IDENTITY MANAGEMENT PROCESS